Monday, August 27, 2007

I missed you all and guess I've been missed as well :)

Hey there everyone,

That "flu" I told you guys about wasn't a flu at all. I have been sick for what feels like ever. I was down and out for the count with a terrible Staph Infection. At least that's what my doctor said, but when I researched it it seems to be a skin condition, so who knows. But, thank God, I do feel better, though I am still on antibiotics for the next couple of days.

I wanted to share with everyone, that when I was at the doctor's office, he weighed me and I GAINED, what the F%*&! I was so sick, but no matter, after I was weighed that was most prominent on my mind and it that made me so sad. I was happy to finally get some medication that would help me, but all I was thinking about as I was glued to my couch, coughing, sneezing, dripping from my nose and drooling like a teen-aged boy looking at a Playboy, was that I was miserable. How is it even friggin' possible to gain when you are sick and barely eating for days?

For starters I drink water, a friggin' whole lot o'water at that! Isn't that a fat cleanser? Well, isn't it?! and I walk all the time too. So okay, I'm not doing an hour of cardio a day, but aren't small changes supposed to have SOME effect? And even if they didn't, how is it fair to gain. I was flabbergasted.

Oh, did you want to know how much I gained? A pound, yep I was 206lbs as of last Monday :(

Damn that doctors scale! ('Cause, of course, that's the problem, not me and my habits-lol)

Anyway while I do feel better, I am still not 100% and I think I wanna lay my head down a la kindergarten class.

Laterz!

No comments: