Monday, August 13, 2007

What if...








What if the celebrities we look up to, the ones our daughters emulate, were fat?
I was reading the book "Alternate Beauty" and thought, what if? In the book, the protagonist is overweight and miserable. I don’t want to give it away in case you'd like to read it, but she enters into another world in which fat is not only the epitome of beauty, but thin women are actually shunned. Hmmm. Perhaps I could get used to that world, lol.

But, no, I couldn't really. I mean I have said it before, no matter what, you must be comfortable with your body to feel free and sexy. And in our world or the Alternate Beauty world, I am so NOT comfortable. But it's nice to have the fantasty :)
I think my favorite of the above fabu-fatties is Elizabeth Hurley.
I wonder if men would still drool over these women if they actually were heavy? LOL
Laterz!

No comments: