Monday, October 8, 2007

Weekend Warrior

I hope everyone had a fantabulous weekend!

We had a birthday dinner for my daughter and had a blast. My mom cooked most of the food so I fell off the wagon on Saturday but got right back up on Sunday, I DID! Geesh


I wonder if any one else has used the Fit for Life program with any success? I did a few years back, okay, okay, almost a friggin decade ago, geesh! Bust my chops why dontcha!?


Anyway, I figure it like this, if 30 is the new 20 I have just a good a chance as the next gal or guy right!? :)

Some inspiration for my crew:










And yes, I know celebs have it easier since they have the money for a personal trainer, a chef, etc. But no matter how much money they have they still have to do the work themselves just like us. Celebrity or not, if they sneak a pizza at 2 am or fore go the elliptical then the pounds will stay or creep up, period!

So if they can WE CAN! :)


Laterz!

No comments: