Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Note From a Fan! lol

"1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You sound f*&king sexy.

Buck up and be confident, damnit. Its girls like you who make me hate being a chubby chaser. Always bitchin' and moaning, my goodness. Soon you'll be the norm."

The above comment had me ROLLIN' when I went onto my email for my Big Fat Girl blog. First, Thank You Mr. Anonymous :) Really thanks! But I want to let him know why I (and other women like me) "bitch and moan".

If you are chasing chubby women that love being chubby, then have at it. But no good can come from chasing a chubster like myself that doesn't want to be caught because they are chubby. Can you understand that?

How can I ever be happy in any relationship if I am unhappy with myself? The answer is, I can't.

So once again, thanks for the smile today, I needed that :) But I think I will keep on keepin' on with my long, long, loooooong road to my goal weight.

No comments: