Friday, February 25, 2011

My Weight today. Drum roll please...

After three and a half years on this blog my weight today is 214 lbs. That's right people, I weigh only 1 pound less today than I did when I started my blog.

How sad is that?

Bleh, anyway, guess whattttt? We ended up finding, well my daughter found, the Kinect at our local Game Stop. And we played it tonight, though not much because we connected it pretty late.

It is SOOOO much fun! If only you all could have seen my royal fatness jumping up and down like a lunatic and swaying back and forth. I got a score of 29, which is pretty pathetic considering my 3 year old grand daughters score was 79, but hey I did it, and that's what matters most. And I almost broke a sweat too, so boo-ya!

At first I kept letting all the kids go and I was seriously considering not joining in, I didn't want to "look stupid". Then I remembered my post on what my life was like eons ago, what I want it to be again and I just did it.

So glad and proud of myself for that, now if I can just break the "one off" curse. See it goes a lil something like this. I get super psyched and amped about getting healthy (ya lets DO THIS!) and I do all these crazy things.

Like getting everyone I know involved because they say when you are held accountable by others it makes weight loss easier. Or I buy something that has worked for someone else, like the handy dandy stack of work out DVDs I own, "Dance your ass off" anyone? And I do the walking with friends, or try and dance my ass off, and I have even been known to throw in a little yoga booty ballet. But then after one time I find excuses not to do it again. My friend M will call for a second walk on a nice day and I decide cooking dinner that second is more important. I hide the DVDs so I won't feel so guilty about once again not keeping up with my goal on top of the money I've just spent.

So is this time different? I can only say that God willing it is. Because I really do hate being so fat that I can't thoroughly enjoy living my life. I will keep you updated. Good Night my peeps.

P.S. Big ups to my girl J who is celebrating her "27th" birthday in style :) Have a GREAT time in Vegas this weekend mama, wish I was there.

No comments: